AC4C Work Retreat
Wednesday, December 2- DAY 1: 9:00 a.m. – 2 p.m. (except Policy ‘til 3 p.m.)
9:00-9:30– Orientation for newer members and those interested in being mentors- wait to do full introduction with the whole group; brief intros to brand folks now.
- Where to find information (website, box.com, send to you also)
- Benefits sharing with mentor/mentee- pair up people?
- Membership form- what workgroup or action teams can you participate in?
10:00-11:00- AC4C Sustainability Plan Discussion- Katya (take your breaks as needed)
11:00-11:30– Examples of former DFC Coalitions and what they are up to now
- Siouxland CARES- Britney Book
- Wellness Coalition of Rural Linn Co. – Ericka Johnson?
11:30-12:30- Lunch Break
12:30-1:00- Finish Sustainability Plan Discussion
- Partnership for Alcohol Safety- Iowa City- Katya
- Others who were former DFC Coalition or never had DFC or significant grant funding? NFVCC (before)
1:00-1:45- Annual Evaluation Report– Mary
1:45-2:00- Wrap up. Preview of Day 2.
2:00-3:00- Policy Workgroup
(Day 2 Schedule below)
Thursday, Dec. 3- DAY 2: 9 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. (Executive return after lunch break- done at 2:15)
9:00- 9:15 – Introductions– Day One Recap/Highlights
9:15-10:15– State Partners Updates
10:30-11:00- State Partner sharing
11:00-11:15– Updates from Workgroups– Marketing/Capacity Workgroup and Policy Workgroup
11:15-12:00- In-person work session for Alcohol/Marijuana Action Teams– (at least two Zoom simultaneous breakouts)
12:00-12:15– Action Team report out and Retreat Wrap Up– Meeting adjourned
1:15-2:15- AC4C Executive Meeting